Tuesday 13 March 2012

EXP1: Some stairs and some experiments


This is the interior entrance and exit to the space. I wanted to have a dramatic sweeping view of the structure by using lots of arcs to direct the viewer's eyes around the circular wall. Below is the seating behind Stelarc's main stage/gallery.


This will become the entrance to the gallery and also an outdoor area for installation and performance artworks which is why I incorporated seating into the space.



I wanted to try doing some experimental stuff with shipping containers and cutting them out to make spaces. and learnt how to crash Sketchup - Have lots of high polygon boxes and try to cut them out by intersecting faces with a sphere... I think that I will need to use textures to give the shipping containers their form in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment